The Governor has been pleased to confer the powers of the Register of Societies to the District Planning Officer, Malda in terms of Section 3 of the West Bengal Societies Registration Act, 1961 vide Notification No. 400-ICE/O/P & S/ RGF- MIS /020/2013 dt, 28/12/2017.
1. Requirements of New Registration of Firms, Societies and Non-Trading Corporation :
a) Applicant’s data .
b) Application form.
c) Supporting documents :
i) Memorandum of Association
iii) Photo I.D. of G.B. members.
iv) Photo of all G.B. members.
v) L.R. Record
vi) Land owners Id.
vii) NOC in Rs.10 stamp paper (it must be notarized).
viii) Signature of applicant.
2. Entry of Records for Registration of Societies :
i) Registration Certificate
ii) Last Payment Certificate
v) Last AGM
vi) Member List for Governing Bodies
vii) Any other documents (optional).
3. Requirements of Annual Filling of Returns :
1. Audit Report ( Certified by the Chatered Accountant ) and signed by the President and Seceretary.
2. Annual Report ( for the concerned financial year) of the Society duly signed by the President and Secretary.
3. Members list for Governing Bodies with signature.
4. Filled in Form VI.
5. Registration Certificate.
6. A.G.M. Copy.
7. Last deposit challan,
** The entire works are online basis through e-district portal.