Following applications are being received by this office through a Prescribed application form :-
- Applications with court fees of Rs. 10/- on prescribed High Court form No (M) 54 (Civil) (M) 31 (Criminal) for issue of certified photocopy of Case file records.
- Applications with court fees of Rs. 10/- on prescribed High Court form No (M) 55 A for getting information regarding Land Accusation by Government.
- Applications with court fees of Rs.05/- on demy paper for getting certified photocopy of C.S. Parcha.
- Applications with court fees of Rs. 05/- on prescribed High Court form No (M) 55 A for getting information regarding with and death who born or died at home.
- Applications with Court fees of Rs.10/- on demy paper for getting certified photocopy of any old record such as voter list L.A. case etc.
Following provisions are being offered to public on demand through above application :-
- Certified photocopy with court fees @ Rs.05/- per page, ( supplied by applicant as approved by competent authority is being issued. The original Case file is maintained by different S.D.E.M Office under Collectorate, Malda.
- Issue of information regarding land accusation received from the office of Spl LAO /Malda.
- Certified photocopy of C.S. parcha with court fees @ Rs.03/- per page ( supplied by Applicant) is being issued. The original records of C.S. parcha is being maintained by this office.
- issue of information regarding birth and death of a person who born or died at home after proper checking and entries in a register.
- Issue of certified photocopy after comparing with original records and with Court fees @ Rs.05/- per page for any other old records such as voter list, LA records etc. which are available in Record Room.
Preservation of Different official records such as Service files, voter list since 2014, asset statement of Govt. ‘employee’ Death and Birth information from different Hospital/ Health Centre probably bill 1995.